- Monitor dropdown detects monitors correctly
- Added Graphics Adapter selection to launcher so players can explicitly select their GPU
- Fixed various crashes throughout the game
- Adjusted save states on various events to avoid blocked save games
- Added blocking volumes in various places to prevent players from getting stuck
- Adjusted death planes in various places to make sure players die when they are supposed to
- Adjusted collision in various places so players can no longer walk through things they should not
- Fixed places where music was not playing in the world
- Invisible robot in water dungeon no longer invisible
- Menu UI easier to navigate with gamepad
- Fixed issue where game would sometimes crash when awarding achievements
- Fixed issue where achievements earned when offline were not being reported
- Fixed issue where players would not earn "Make it Home" achievement
Note: Issues reported with Nvidia 10-Series graphics devices have been inconsistent and difficult to track down. If you have one of these cards, please try the latest patch. If you are still having trouble, see our Performance troubleshooting KB article and if that doesn't resolve the issue, please contact us with specific additional information.
Includes fixes from the 1.12.x.1 incremental patch on PS4.