To contact us with questions about Torchlight, or Torchlight II, you can create a new ticket and we'll respond as quickly as possible.
You may also try checking the community to see if your question has already been answered:
Be sure to check out our knowledgebase for answers to common questions.
For order questions related to Torchlight II T-shirts, posters, and other mechandise, please head over to our merch store.
If you're looking to buy one of the Torchlight games, you can head over to the Runic Games Digital Store, or you can buy it through Steam: Torchlight, Torchlight II.
Released April 25, 2013
- Localization fixes
- Fix for disappearing cursor in fullscreen mode when Windows mouse cursor trails are enabled
- Fixed an issue with mapping right-click hotkeys
- Fixed several file browse buttons in the unit editors
- Fixed an issue where the environment layout browse button would default to an incorrect path
- Fixed creating and saving level feature tags
Released April 11, 2013
- No longer clear level history when a mod's version changes - only clear history when there are changes to the list of mods in use
- 10 mod limit now properly enforced
- Gut Punch now accurately scales its radius as described
- Fixed occasional hang when entering Tarroch's Tomb
- Fixed duplicate files being displayed after modding a file in various editor forms
- Editor WSAD camera movement keys are now mappable in the settings_editor.txt file
- Marquee object selection now property updates the selected scene tree nodes
- "Open" button for the player editor's skill tree layout override control now properly opens both base and mod layouts
- Really fixed the progress bar stat selectors and fixed progress bars in general after the last patch
- Fixed the layout save path checker not properly showing the right base and mod file locations in some circumstances
- Can no longer right-click to create static unittypes when modding (all modding should use dynamic unittypes)
- Fixed units not reloading in some circumstances when the unit editor were saved
- Fixed unittypes not reloading in some circumstances when the unittypes editor was saved
- Fixed inheritance nodes not being displayed in the unittype editor
- Fixed a number of layout object file browsers not returning proper relative paths for modded files (particles on missiles, meshes for generic models, etc.)
- Fixed the wardrobe panel not properly displaying units' wardobe data in the items editor
Released April 4, 2013
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in a particular phase beast level
- Fix for the final dungeon in the Ice Labs
- Fix for exiting the Ice Labs to Frosted Hills
- Fixes for minimap puzzle representations on some maps
- Fixed issues with display of modded game groups in dropdown
- Fix for visual issues on Windows XP machines.
- Added "Waiting for response from Steam" message to ModLauncher start-up.
- Added notification that time may be required before ModLauncher can be started when mods require updates.
- Unit editors (monster, items, players props) now have a "folder" column in the unit list.
- Added "find:" operator for expression filtering (i.e. "find:SuperAxe" will list all the files which contain "SuperAxe" anywhere in their data)
- Editor no longer crashes when investing skill points wish push a skill to the next tier.
- Modded skills no longer show twice in the skiles editor.
- Fixed the "view folder" button in the rule set editor when viewing mod level sets.
- Modded rule sets should no longer show twice in the rule set editor.
- Stat lines no longer show twice when modding stat lines.
- Fixed Progress bar UI object setting the wrong index when selecting STAT ONE and STAT TWO.
- Fixed a number of various places were we weren't also looking for mod files when listing files in a directory.
- Texture sheet png files are not included in the pak. So the image selector and unit editors now show valid images.
- fixed skill UI layout browse/open buttons in the Player editor when modding.
- fixed catagory filtering in the affix editor after modding an affix.
- Can no longer attempt to add static unittypes in the unittypes editor.
*Steam users may need to re-validate their installation of GUTS after updating Torchlight II. (From the Steam client, go to Library -> Tools -> Right-click Torchlight II GUTS -> Properties -> Local Files tab -> Verify Integrity of Tool Cache)
Released April 1, 2013
- New Unique and Legendary weapons for every item class
- New class armor sets
- New MapRoom maps
- Additional side dungeons in Act 1 and 2 during New Game Plus play
- Nether-Realm portals take you to a new Nether-Realm tileset, with new creatures
- Headcrab pet
- Alpaca pet
- Panda pet
- Stag pet
- Modding is now fully enabled. For Steam users, Steam Workshop support is integrated.
- Modding is fully supported in multiplayer - filter available games by active mod combinations. With Steam Workshop, automatically subscribe to and match configurations to join modded games!
- New to modding? Here's how to get started with GUTS - the Torchlight II GUTS wiki
- Socketable-granted DOT effects now get character damage bonuses from focus and items
- Fixed issue where Reflection would change your target while fishing, which would leave you in a bad state
- Various protections to prevent poorly formed mods
- Other minor fixes