To contact us with questions about Torchlight, or Torchlight II, you can create a new ticket and we'll respond as quickly as possible.
You may also try checking the community to see if your question has already been answered:
Be sure to check out our knowledgebase for answers to common questions.
For order questions related to Torchlight II T-shirts, posters, and other mechandise, please head over to our merch store.
If you're looking to buy one of the Torchlight games, you can head over to the Runic Games Digital Store, or you can buy it through Steam: Torchlight, Torchlight II.
We're happy to announce that Torchlight II is available now DRM-free with the Humble Indie Bundle 14. PC, Mac, and Linux are supported, and you can add your copy to Steam if you want to play that way!
A few minor updates today.
- On OS X: We fixed a keybinding issue for the Shift, Ctrl, and Alt keys.
- For Linux: Added a DDS decompression fix for alpha handling under specific circumstances; Added fix for crash to desktop when playing Outlander or in the Frosted Hills; Fixed file save issues with Cyrillic characters.
We're launching Torchlight II with Linux support! It joins our recent Mac release on Steam.
- You may redeem your non-Steam key on Steam if you purchased Torchlight II before February 2, 2015.
- Cross-platform multiplayer is supported.
- Game saves are compatible across PC, Mac, and Linux platforms.
- Mods are supported.
We just pushed out a minor housekeeping update to Steam for Torchlight II on Mac OS X. As with the previous hotfix, this change does not increment your Torchlight II version number, which remains 126.96.36.199. Here's what's new:
- Added a warning dialog to inform OS X 10.6 and 10.7 users that their operating system is unsupported (Reminder: Mac OS X 10.8 or newer is required). While it may be possible to run the game on older systems, this is not guaranteed to work.
- Though unsupported, we are now force-disabling hardware skinning to resolve a crash for OS X 10.6 users. This should also resolve major performance issues for these users.
- Added detection and a dialog for users who have installed Torchlight II to a case sensitive volume. Please see this KB article for more information.
- Added a multi-selection fix to the ModLauncher.
We fixed a couple of minor issues in Torchlight II for Mac this morning:
- Torchlight II now launches correctly if pinned to the Dock.
- Custom keybindings are correctly saved after quitting the game.
- Added fix for game saves on case sensitive volumes.